Here at itsy Bitsy we aim to handle your order quickly, with most in-stock items being dispatched within 48 hours of ordering; however, some orders may take up to 3-7 working days to process. Should any unforeseen delay occur, you will be notified via email or telephone within 7 days of placing your order. Orders are not processed during evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
UK DELIVERY (ENGLAND, SCOTLAND & WALES EXCLUDING SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS)
(Orders under £75)
(Orders over £75)
- Please note if you spent over £75 and qualified for free UK Mainland delivery, we will deduct £4.50 when the whole order is returned. This is to cover our initial delivery fee and the processing of the return. Postcodes SK23 are not valid in our free shipping offer but we do offer a free click and collect service.
REPUBLIC OR IRELAND, NORTHERN ISLAND, HIGHLANDS AND IRELANDS (JERSEY, GUERNSEY, CHANNEL ISLANDS) : £13.99
- These orders are shipped with DHL or Royal Mail on a tracked service and should arrive in 5-10 working days.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY : £19.99
These orders are shipped with DHL or Royal Mail on a tracked and signed for service and should arrive in 7-14 working days.
COLLECT FROM OUR STORE : FREE
We aim to process all in-store collections with 24 hours of receiving your order (depending on stock availability.) Your will receive an email confirming your order is ready for collection from our boutique - 132 Market Street, Chapel-en-le-Frith, Derbyshire, SK23 0HZ. Please click here for more information on our click and collect service.
- An email confirmation will be sent when your order has been processed for dispatch or collection.
- All delivery time frames are estimations.
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error.
- Once orders have been completed, we are unable to amend any items or cancel orders.
- Please ensure all delivery addresses and instructions are entered correctly. Any parcels returned due to invalid addresses will incur a charge, payable by the customer.
- Once we have dispatched your goods your order is then in the hands of DHL/Royal Mail.You will receive a tracking number via SMS or email.
- Please appreciate we are a small family business and we endeavour to get your parcels out as quickly as possible. To ensure a speedy service please only email mail us regarding you parcel after the specified time frames. This ensures we can work efficiently.
Anything else you'd like to know?
Email us on email@example.com or call 01298 938118 and we'll be happy to help.