Please note our online returns policy is separate to our in-store policy.
At itsy Bitsy, we truly hope that you will love your new purchases as much as we do, but of course we do understand that sometimes items do need to be returned. Please follow our policy below for all the information you need to know on how to return your items to us:
*Christmas* Exchange Policy
Our Christmas gift exchange policy is valid from 30th October 2021 until 24th December 2021. Any purchases made in-store and online between these dates can be returned for an exchange only up until 15th January 2022. A valid gift receipt will be required in order to process an exchange. A valid gift receipt will be required in order to process an exchange.
What is your returns policy?
- Items must be returned to us within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
- If your order is returned past this timeframe we will unfortunately be unable to process your return.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn and unwashed, with original tags and packaging attached.
- Sale and clearance items are non-returnable.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, cosmetics, socks, gloves, face masks and hair accessories.
- If your order included a free promotional item and you are returning 50% or more of your order, the free item must also be returned.
How do I return an item?
- Re-pack the items you wish to return with original labels, tags and packaging still attached.
- To return your order please send it to the following address and make sure you include a slip with your order number inside.
itsy Bitsy Boutique
132 Market Street
High Peak, Derbyshire
As a small business we are unable to offer free returns for customers, returns must be made at your own cost. We recommend that you return goods by registered post though your local post office – such as Royal Mail’s recorded signed for delivery, gaining a proof of postage, as we will not be liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us. Please keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as proof of your return.
*Please note, refunds will not be given on items deemed unfit for resale, reasons may include:
- makeup marks
- perfume/ smoke smell
- tan marks
- strong odours
Sale items returned to us will be held for 30 days until you make arrangements for collection. After this time, if you have not collected your items they will be donated to a local charity.
If you spent over £40 and qualified for free UK delivery, we will deduct £4.50 when the whole order is returned. This is to cover our initial delivery fee and the processing of the return.
How long will it take to process my return?
Please allow up to 14 days of receipt of your returned items to be processed. Your refund will be credited back to your original method of payment. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Our delivery charges are non-refundable. If in the unlikely event you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please email us with the proof of postage information from your return carrier receipt and we will check this for you.
Can I exchange an item?
We don't currently offer an exchange service online but you can opt to have credit added to your online account to use to make another purchase. This is valid for 6 months.
What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item?
Oh no! We're so sorry to hear this. So that we are able to assist you in the best way possible, please contact us first regarding any damaged, incorrect or faulty items at email@example.com. When contacting us regarding a faulty item please include your order ID number along with the name of the item affected and the details of the problem. If possible please attach images of the fault so that we can assist you further. Faults must be reported to us within 30 days of purchase.
We ensure all items go through quality control before they are dispatched.
SAFE AND SECURE PAYMENTS THROUGH WORLDPAY